12.12.2008

One of these things is not like the other. . .

I have that song stuck in my head that goes. . .One of these things is not like the other. . .one of these things just isn't the same. . .Can you guess???


It totally looks like NA and the second monkey are engaged in a staring contest! NA just loves monkeys. . .I know I have told you that before!

I have been working all afternoon on some ornaments. . .

I found the idea from a super great blog that I read - Kelly's Korner . You can click on her blog name to see the actual post where she wrote about the ornaments that she made. . .or click here to go to her general blog page. If you have the time, she has a great story about how she placed her infertility in the Lord's hands, and He, in turn blessed her with a baby that is due in January 2009! God is so awesome!
I made an ornament for Myself, hubby, the boys, and Eli too! I also made a ton to give as gifts and hand out to our neighbors and such. . .
I just couldn't pass up the dog bone ribbon I found at hobby Lobby for 50% off! Eli's turned out so cute, I had to make my cousin's dogs Baxter and Harley one too! Oh my, what we do for our furry children!
Here is how hubby's turned out! Our tree is decorated in burgundy and gold but hubby's favorite color is blue, so I taylored his ornament to his liking! Boy oh boy does it ever stand out! Sort of like him. . .for those of you that have never met my hubby, he is 6 foot 3, almost 6 foot 4!
I am 99% done with my Christmas shopping. . .how about you?
Be Blessed!

1 comment:

  1. love the ornaments! and the pic of the little monkeys is so cute!

    ReplyDelete