1.17.2013

Yosi Samra vs. Payless

I came across this ADORABLE pair of Yosi Samra Elastic Patent Cap Toe Flats on Shopbop earlier today!  I fell. . .in. . .love!  These are so versatile!  They can be worn with just about anything from dress pants to skinny jeans to shorts!  I did not however, fall in love with the price. . .$70.00!  Yikes!

With a little bit of budget minded searching, I came across a great pair of look-alikes from Payless Shoes called the Women's Claire Scrunch Flat (in Ivory)!  I already own this same pair of shoes in black and I love them!  I purchased them in a BOGO sale over a year ago.  They have been my go-to ballet flat since!  They are a collaboration with Dexter Shoes so they are EXTRA comfortable!  The best part?  They are on clearance for a mere $15 right now!


What do you think?  DO you ever wear budget friendly look-alikes?

2 comments: