I have been absent for a bit for several reasons that I shall list for you. . .
* Connor had surgery to remove the "bump" on his leg.
* Connor was not able to walk for 4 days and had to be carried everywhere (including the bathroom).
* Nolan woke up the other morning with a fever and a terrible cough.
* The weather has been somewhat decent and there was yard work to be done!
* I have received some great movies from Netflix in the mail and I have HAD to watch them!
* I have been training to run a 10K in Ann Arbor, MI on May 31, 2009.
* Chuck has taken up a new hobby of snoring at night leaving me really sleepy and in need of a nap or 5 during the day!
*Nolan and I have been driving all over creation looking for Disney Cars cars to add to his collection. . . who knew they would be so scarce around these parts!
* I have been helping my Mom plan a bus trip to Longaberger again. . .
Yep. . .their corporate office is built to look like a huge market basket! Pretty cool huh? I snapped this picture in June of 2007. . .the last time I was there!
* I just needed a break!
Enough excuses? Let me know if you need more. . .I have plenty!
Off to clean the nose piercing. . .