4.14.2011

It felt like we were getting engaged all over again!

CJ and I headed out yesterday evening with some coffee in hand to do a little sunset photo shoot!!!  I had my doubts as to how things were going to turn out since I had just come from a dentist appointment where half of my face was numbed up so I couldn't feel the two cavaties being filled!  I told CJ to make sure he captured my "good side". . .ie. . .the one that wasn't drooping!

We had the BEST time!!  It was like we were 20 years old again and celebrating our engagement!  All that fun and I was still in my work clothes!!!








He even squeezed in a couple pretty decent ones of me while testing his focus and lighting!





Ahhh spring!  Drink it in!

2 comments:

  1. hi guys this is phil,realy nice pics the best part is to see the love. have great evening.

    ReplyDelete