5.14.2009

Just Playin' Around



Yesterday was "Opening Day" for the Triumph Academy musical production of The Emporer's New Clothes. Jared starred as one of the Emporer's Guards. It was really cute! I was impressed with how hard the teachers and students worked to make their musical a hit!

I used my VERY LIMITED sewing and crafting skills to make Jared's costume. For a brief moment while putting it together, I almost felt like a contestant on Project Runway! Haha! Make that. . .Project Runway - Kings and Castles! After the 1:00 performance yesterday, Jared came to me and told me that the other guard didn't have a costume. So, I got back to work, and created the other little guy a matching costume before their 7:00 performance. Jared informed me that I'm now the coolest Mom ever because I helped his friend out. The other little guy was beaming at the evening show! It's all about the small things!

Only one more show to go! Tonight's 7:00pm performance will be the last. . .until next year! Jared is already excited to audition for next year's choice! I thank God that my children enjoy being in front of people. My husband hates doing anything in front of a large group. I thrive on it! I'm glad that our boys inherited my genes for that!

Bravo Jared. . .BRAVO!

No comments:

Post a Comment