11.13.2008

Christmas time again. . .

I couldn't help myself. . .I hung Christmas bows on the front of the house today! I know, I know, I know, it's only November 13th but I just had to. I had a gift certificate to Crafts 2000 burning a hole in my pocket from my birthday! Alright, so my birthday was only yesterday, but trust me, gift certificate, pocket, burning, hole. . .you get the picture! Thanks GiGi (my little sis) for affording me the opportunity to do a little guiltless spending!




Instead of taking down my branch wreaths and twig cross, I decided to just purchase some little berry sprigs to make them a little more festive! I'm now officially the house on the street that everyone drives by and says, "Can you believe they have their Christmas decorations out ALREADY?" Go ahead, just try and keep up with me Joneses!

Oh, how quickly I forget. . .the Craft and Vendor Fair went very well. I would have liked to have seen more traffic come through, but all in all, we did pretty well considering the fact that there were 3 other craft shows in town the same day. When it was all said and done, I was able to donate $150 each to the three charities that I had chosen for this year. Not too shabby for my first time EVER organizing something like that. I think I just might have to do it again next year! I would love your help choosing charities. . .any ideas?

Hubby and I at the end of the "craft show" day. He was such a GREAT sport for showing up for set-up and take-down of the gym. Word's just can't express just how much I love him! Thanks again baby!

I have so much more to say, but not enough time to say it all in tonight, so I guess I will have to save it up for tomorrow. So, for tonight, I hope you enjoy your evening snack as much as NA did. . .fresh baked Chocolate chip cookies! YUM!

I have to confess that the 2 cookies I had this evening were DELICIOUS! What is that exercise bike? . ? Do I hear you calling? . ?

No comments:

Post a Comment